Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ughhh

In the past two days, Molly and Frank have seriously worn me out. I would love to post past stories and pictures about them, because I do have quite a backlog, but they keep being naughty!

Its more of the same stuff . . . . just amplified.

Last night I came in and there were rugs in front of the stairs . . . so that was "normal". Someone chewed the toy basket, so that was "normal" too. However, I think it was an all day process for them to drag it from its typical spot to the area in front of the stair case. You see, there was a trail of gnawed wicker (say that 10 times fast!)!!! So it took me longer to clean up . . after a long day and I was really tired! So as I walked up the stairs I thought "well that was bad, but its been worse". And then I turned. the. corner. There was literally shredded paper all the way up the staircase and alllllll in front of the desk. Seriously, I gasped. I couldn't believe it! Now I've got to tell the City of Coppell that they will not be getting their library book back because my dog completely shredded the cover (plastic and all) and the first 19 pages. Seriously, I think she shredded each one in-div-id-ual-ly. So after she was done shredding the book, she got on to shredding a PACKAGE OF PAPER. Imagine that doggy fun! She managed to rip of the paper's packaging and then proceeded to gnaw on the pages. I just don't get it. Why is she obsessed with shredding things?!?! So I cleaned it up and got on with doing other things. That's pretty much all I can do after the damage has been done. I could put her in her kennel but she probably doesn't remember doing it because it during the day.

So I worked from home today thinking that they would enjoy my company and probably wouldn't do anything naughty. WRONG! I heard some noises downstairs but I just figured that they were eating or Molly was dragging rugs around (that is more annoying because I have to put them back, but she usually doesn't destroy them). But no, the little princess decided to pull Garland from the tree and SHRED it! Thank GOODNESS she didn't knock the tree over! SO there were pieces of garland all over the living room.

After today's shredding and yesterday's shredding, she got to spend considerable time in her kennel today. She didn't wine or bark, so she must have enjoyed it. I had just had enough of her. UGH!!

So I just keep telling myself that she is only a year old and, thus, still a puppy. Franklin was still doing really naughty things at that age too. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day (well, in terms of naughty dog antics).

p.s. you are probably wondering where pictures are. Wellllll apparently my camera doesn't have internal memory . . . the camera card was in my computer from when I took pictures off of it the other day. . . . so I took pictures, they just weren't saved.

No comments: