Sunday, August 16, 2009

What on Earth could possibly make Molly look like this:








and this:







and this:









oh and RUN TO HER DADDY, like this:











































wait for it . . . . .


















































ah yes, a Fisher Price toy meant for an 18 month old baby, not dog. I realized that Molly was terrified of the toy as I was trying to get the battery out. . . you see. . the bear growls and revvs his "engine" and then zooms forward. (I've got to fly on a plane next week with the toy, so I figured I'd try to disable it now instead of later). I decided to see how far it really went, so I put it on the ground which resulted in Molly looking like a cartoon character as she was unable to gain any traction on the wood floor to GET THE HECK AWAY FROM THAT CRAZY THING . . . . take my word for it, it was hysterical!!



So after running to her daddy to protect her, I decided to try and help Molly get over her fears. . . oh. . and also take pictures . . . Please know, that no Schnauzers were harmed in taking these photos . . at this point, the toy was just.sitting.there. and Molly was still terrified of it. Anyways, she was not getting anymore used to it, leading me to believe that this dog is going to need some MAJOR therapy in a few years (when our house is filled with beeping, blinking, talking toys).





Anyways, I was super relieved to see that Franklin was at least checking out the toy . . .

1 comment:

Brandy Frank said...

ha ha condition her now dear Kate :)