Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The many hair styles of Franklin

So I decided to post something about Franklin. Poor lil pup has not gotten his due props on the blog. So I started looking through pictures and couldn't help but realize how many hairstyles he's had over his four short years! So I will try to do this in sequential order . . .

Baby Frank


Lil Poofy Frank

Sad & Cold Frank

Lil Lazy Frank

Puppy Claus Frank

Sassy Frank

Studious Frank

Mini Curly Frank

French Frank (note the moustache)

Chia Frank


Elvis Frank

And there were so many more that weren't included. . . . . another time folks, another time.

3 comments:

Brandy Frank said...

I'm loving fluffy & Chia franks : )

ps I can't figure out how to log back into chat!!! : (

Rob and Amy said...

That is SOOOOOO funny!!!!! I'm cracking up over here!!!!!! He's had more hairstyles than me :)

Shawna said...

My favorite is either Sassy Frank or Elvis Frank!! Haha, oh I do love that picture... :)