Monday, December 15, 2008

Molly Being Cute & Naughty

So Ryan decided that he wanted to hang up this mirror that has been laying around the house. He brought it up to the landing, where there are other pictures that we've been meaning to hang. I guess he feels like the more things he puts there, the more guilt he will feel about being lazy and will be forced to hang them to relieve the guilt from seeing a pile of stuff?? I'm not sure. . .I've relieved all my guilt by telling him that hanging things around the house is a "man chore" . . . works for me!





Anyways, Molly has apparently not seen a mirror in her little puppy life. I noticed her checking herself out the other night and chuckled at that. But apparently, Ryan told me that she was chewing a toy right in front of the mirror, all while checking herself out. Do you think she thinks there is another doggie in there?? Do you think she is just narcissistic?? Or maybe, do you think she thinks she found a new friend?? Either way, its was cute. Was is the operative word in that sentence.





So since Molly and Frank have behaved over the past five days, I didn't think much about the newly placed mirror. They haven't messed with the other picture frames that have been sitting there for a few weeks, so why would they start with the mirror?? Well apparently, someone wanted to exercise their jaw today and decided to chew on one of the protective cardboard corners. Perhaps she did not approve of her new-ish Schnauzer haircut (now that she can see it)?? Perhaps she now has a multiple personality disorder and got in a fight with herself? Ooooor maybe she and her "new friend" decided to play together. I mean, seriously, what is more fun than chewing on cardboard?!?!



So today was one of the first days that Ryan actually beat me home. He says nothing about the chewed mirror when I come in . . . He says nothing as I am walking up the stairs. Its not until I say loudly "oh my goodness! What happened?!?! RYAN!!!!" does he pipe up. I asked him why he didn't clean it up (seriously, this was one of the easier messes to clean up, so if he were finding a good time to volunteer to help. . . . he missed it). He stated . . . "oh well I thought you would want to take a picture of it for your blog" . . seriously?!?! He used THIS BLOG as his reason to not clean up. He doesn't even READ this blog!! That excuse was definitely a first and hopefully the last time he uses it! . . . . ugh seriously!?!?!









Truth be told, I ended up taking a picture of it (I mind as well since I had to clean it up) . . . . and here it is (with the perpetrator):





Please note the variety of toys that were found lying NEXT to the mirror. These dogs are definitely NOT deprived. While there doesn't look like a lot of misplaced cardboard, there was quite a little pile of shavings behind the mirror. (I didn't want you to think that I was over exaggerating . . I would never do that!).

1 comment:

Shawna said...

i love the picture of her looking at her mess... kind of like "what? you think I did that??"