Saturday, May 23, 2009

Update Via iPhone Pictures

Well hello everyone!! After quite a long hiatus (my life has been a bit hectic) . . we are back!
So in an attempt to catch you up with the latest happenings, I decided to post iPhone pictures from the past few months. Since I like to capture every silly, cute or naughty moment on camera, I figured this would be the best way!
Picture 1: Early February
My friend Elena came to visit and she was staying in our guestroom. Well that morning I decided I would try to get some work done (it was a Friday) before she got up. Well Molly took quite a liking to Miss Elena (it must be their similar sassy-ness) and wanted her to come out to play. Well Elena was still sleeping at this point, so Molly decided to just camp out at the door until Elena presented herself. Molly literally laid their for about an hour. She was quite persistant!
Picture 2: Mid February

We were watching my brother/sister-in-law's Schnauzer named Sadie (also known as cousin Sadie) for the weekend. Well I had just finished up a long night of working only to find this configuration of 3 dogs and 1 fiance (at the time) in my bed. My first thought was where in the HECK am I going to fit?!?! From the top: Sadie, Molly then Frank. Shortly after this picture I pursuaded Ryan that we REALLY needed a king sized bed.

Picture 3: Silly Dogs

Its a rare occasion that I will find my dogs sleeping so closely together. Its an ever rarer occasion to find a dog sleeping at the top of the stairs WITH HER HEAD ON THE FIRST STEP DOWN. Seriously folks, she's weird!

Picture 4: Couch/Bed Potato

So I think we've got a couch/bed potato on our hands! Similar to the Family Ties episode that Molly was watching a few months ago, she was enamored with the dog show.
I've got a few more pictures to post, including 2 I took today! Will work on that post sometime soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Awwww... makes me feel like I need a brother or sister for Maggie... *sigh*

My fave is the one of Molly waiting outside the bedroom for Elly, mostly cause I know exactly how that feels. Maggie waits right next to the door for Trude for loooong amounts of time. I mean seriously, aren't I enough??