Saturday, December 27, 2008

Belated Merry Christmas

Hey folks . . sorry for the break in blogging. . . . we've all been under the weather . . . . including Molly!!! She had a little episode Christmas Eve at Uncle Rob and Aunt Amy's house. . . lets just say we didn't know that a little doggie could hold that much food! She's not getting sick anymore but she's lethargic . . . well . . for her. . . which means she is acting like a sane, normal dog. I'm rather enjoying the break from naughtiness, but I feel badly for her. . . you can tell she's not feeling so good.


This was Molly last year on Christmas (the day we got her). She was merely six weeks old! I think she weighed 1.5 pounds!


This was Molly this year at Christmas wearing a little t-shirt that said "Santa's Little Helper". All 18 pounds of her little naughty self . . . She only managed to shred the tissue paper from one gift bag. I was kinda hopin' she would try to open some of my gifts . . . . but I didn't get so lucky.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: